email@example.com or 732-925-1998
The NJNEOA has gone through a total revision of its website and database. To be a member of the NJNEOA it is mandatory that you supply us with an email address. Your email address is then utilized as your Login ID. Your original Password from the old NJNEOA website will function as your password to this new website. Once you have logged on, you then have the ability change your password, should you choose, to whatever you select for future logins.
Only Members of the NJNEOA who are current in their dues are considered to be Active members and will have access to the "Member's Area" of the website or be available to print their membership card. You will automatically receive emailed invoices from the database advising you in advance when your membership dues are approaching their renewal date. Remember, your membership dues expire on December 31st. If payment is not received and once your dues have lapsed, the database will automatically suspend your membership until payment is received.
I encourage you to take advantage of the "3 Year Dues" plan and to pay by Credit Card. By doing so, you will also receive a $15.00 discount. Those individuals who's Agency pays their dues by Voucher (W-9 form for administrative payment purposes)will receive a 60 day grace period. So it is imperative that you supply your Agency with a copy of the invoice that you receive by email ASAP enabling the Agency the capability to submit their voucher in a timely fashion. Those wishing to make payment by check may still do so using the Association's PO Box which is: PO Box 567 Nutley, New Jersey 07110.
The NJNEOA will "NO LONGER" accept any type of Seminar/ Conference registrations or Membership applications via fax or mail.
*All of the Association's business is now being conducted online. You now have the ability to:
- Join the NJNEOA online (Activation of membership is pending dues payment.),
- Enter and change your profile online (that includes all your contact information),
- Pay your dues online via credit card,
- Print your own dues membership card online,
- Register for seminars online (In the Training section),
- Register and pay for the conference online (In the training section via credit card, payment by checks/ vouchers via mail/fax),
- Book and pay for your conference hotel room online (In the training section via credit card, payment by checks/ vouchers via mail/fax),
- Become an Advertiser/ Vendor/ Sponsor online and pay the appropriate fee (In the Supporters section via credit card, payment by checks via mail),
- View a digital copy of the NJNEOA Newsletter,
- Members will have the ability to access the "Directory" and view the Active membership of the NJNEOA. (Only: Name, Agency, Rank, Membership Level & Email are viewable to other members.)
* If you are currently a member of the NJNEOA and hadn't previously supplied us with a vaild email address, use one of the methods at the top of this page to contact us regarding access.